When it comes to your organizational health, are you doing what it takes to stay strategically strong or are you barely holding on to life?
Take our Strategic Health Quiz to find out how healthy your organization's marketing is + discover the warning signs you shouldn't ignore and our TAG treatment plan to take you from surviving to thriving.
Find Out How You Measure Up
Marketing Life Support
Clean Bill of Strategic Health
Organizational Health Guru
Strategic Health Quiz
1. Do you have a written marketing plan?
2. When was the last time your marketing plan was updated?
3. Do you have a dedicated marketing department?
4. What percentage of your budget is spent on marketing?
5. How often do you conduct audience and/or market research?
6. Do you have brand guidelines?
7. Do you have defined brand messaging?
8. How long ago did you create or update your logo?
9. How long ago did you create or update your website?
10. Do you have a customer relationship management system (CRM)?
11. How many names are on your email list?
12. What is your average open rate for your marketing emails?
13. What is your average click through rate for your emails?
14. How often do you communicate with these lists?
15. Do you have a communications calendar that you use to determine frequency and messaging of these communications?
16. Do you know your cost per lead?
17. Do you have onboarding processes in place for when you capture new leads?
18. In the life cycle of your organization, would you say you are?
19. When was the last time your marketing plan was updated?
20. Are you a dog person or a cat person? (Please note, your response to this can dictate your entire future in marketing)
Diagnosis: You're In Critical Communications Condition
Code red! When it comes to your marketing, there are barely any signs of life. It appears that there is little to no marketing happening at your organization, and you might not know where to begin even if you wanted to. It's time for some marketing triage to save you before it's too late.
You don't have to go at it alone. None of us can be good at everything, and that's why there's a team of experts at The A Group ready to nurse your organization back to health. The good news? Like beginning any health regimen, you're likely to see immediate results and improvement with just a little bit of effort.
Diagnosis: You're On Marketing Life Support
When it comes to your organization's marketing, you're doing just enough to keep it alive. You might know some basic best practices and try some tactics here or there, but other times, it feels like you're barely breathing.
Whether you were healthy in the past and let yourself go or just never invested in yourself, you have a bad case of marketing that's a little messy and all over the place. You need a working knowledge of best practices, fresh energy and a road map to help your marketing become consistent and integrated. Doctor's orders.
Diagnosis: Clean Bill Of Strategic Health
Your marketing vital signs are looking good! You maintain your data, market regularly and follow a healthy regimen of strategy, research and ongoing efforts to generate leads and grow your organization. You have a working knowledge of marketing best practices and some basic marketing efforts in place.
However, while there are no major issues, it doesn't mean you're as healthy as you can be. You can still take some preventive measures to stop decline before it begins and optimize your efforts to get you in tip top shape. Some outside perspective, fresh ideas and an integrated approach will help you take your organization to the next level.
Diagnosis: Organizational Health Guru
Ok Richard Simmons! You regularly go on communications cleanses, run marketing marathons and have incredible strategic strength. Your marketing health is optimum, and you're the envy of all your friends with your chiseled ads and bodacious brand.
Our best advice? Ask for a raise. :) However, if you're putting in the efforts you are and NOT seeing results, there might be an underlying issue. Our team of trainers can help you figure out how to maximize your results!